12th August 2018, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Bridcodes India Pvt. Ltd.?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Graphic Design in Bridcodes India Pvt. Ltd. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Internship in this company. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

10th October 2018, 07:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Bridcodes India Pvt. Ltd.?

Eligibility to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Bridcodes India Pvt. Ltd. are as follows.

Candidates should be available for the work from home job/internship for duration of 3 months of internship tenure.

Candidates must have relevant skills and interests.

Candidates with skilled in Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW and Adobe Illustrator are preferred for internship.

I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for for Graphic Design Internship in Bridcodes India Pvt. Ltd. Applications are closed for this internship now. Last date to apply for same was 14 August 2018.
11th September 2021, 01:15 PM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Bridcodes India Pvt. Ltd.?

Bridcodes Global Private Limited is a professional firm providing software solutions web solutions and design solutions for small medium and large scale industries.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates should be available for work from home.

Candidates can start the internship between 7thSep 2021 and 12th Oct 2021

Candidates must have relevant skills and interests

Duration 3 months
29th November 2021, 11:03 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria:-

*You must have a knowledge of Adobe Photoshop

*You must have a knowledge of Adobe illustrator

*You must have relevant skills and interests

*Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?