12th August 2018, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Graphic Design Internship in Bridcodes India Pvt. Ltd.?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Graphic Design in Bridcodes India Pvt. Ltd. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

10th October 2018, 06:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Graphic Design Internship in Bridcodes India Pvt. Ltd.?

Bridcodes India Pvt. Ltd. does offer 3 months duration of Graphic Design Internship. Candidates who are available for for the work from home job/internship are eligible to apply for that Internship. Candidates with skilled in Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW and Adobe Illustrator are preferred for internship.

I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for for Graphic Design Internship in Bridcodes India Pvt. Ltd. Applications are closed for this internship now. Last date to apply for same was 14 August 2018. Hence you can not apply for same.
11th September 2021, 12:10 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 6,000 to 10,000/- per month for Graphic Design Internship in Bridcodes India Private Limited

Duration 3 months
29th November 2021, 10:05 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Duration of Graphic Design Internship in Bridcodes India Private Limited is 3 years.
You will get a stipend of Rs 10,000/- per month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?