23rd July 2019, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Lokmat Media Private Limited Mumbai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship related to Graphic Design in Lokmat Media Private Limited Mumbai. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this internship in this company.

27th July 2019, 01:13 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Lokmat Media Private Limited Mumbai?

I am giving below the detail information about the Eligibility to apply for Graphic Design Internship at Lokmat Media Private Limited in Mumbai.

1) You must be excellent in MS-PowerPoint.

2) You should have good analytical and organization skills.

3) You should be a good team player.

4) You have to be present for full time internship in-office.

5) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

6) You should have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

7) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.
27th July 2019, 10:56 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Lokmat Media Private Limited Mumbai?

Eligibility to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Lokmat Media Private Limited Mumbai;

You should be from Mumbai and neighbouring cities.

You should have working knowledge of MS-PowerPoint.

You should have skills in relevant field.

You should be available for full time (in-office) internship for duration of 3 months.

You should be willing to start the internship between 20th July 2019 and 19th August 2019.
27th July 2019, 01:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship related to Graphic Design in Lokmat Media Private Limited Mumbai. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this internship in this company.

Candidates with knowledge and expertise in MS-PowerPoint are eligible to apply for the Graphic Design internship in the Lokmat Media Private Limited, Mumbai. Candidates who can do PowerPoint presentations effectively are eligible to apply for the Graphic Design internship in the Lokmat Media Private Limited, Mumbai. Candidates with relevant interests and skills and who can do the internship, full time for the period of 3 months are eligible to apply for the Graphic Design internship in the Lokmat Media Private Limited, Mumbai.
6th May 2021, 04:17 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Eligibility :--

1. Candidates should available for full time (in-office) internship

2. Candidates should start the internship between 20 July 2019 and 19 August 2019.

3. Candidates should available for duration of 3 month.

4. Candidates should have relevant skills and interests.

5. Candidates should belongs to from Mumbai and neighboring cities.

Visit:-- (http://damanju.com/) For more information
30th July 2021, 12:37 PM
Afreen0786

Eligibility criteria:-

*Candidates must a good knowledge in Ms Power Point

*Candidates must have relevant Skills and Interests

*Candidates must a good Analytical

*Candidates should be belong from Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?