9th November 2018, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Human Resources Internship in QualityKiosk Technologies Private Limited?

Dear friends, I want to apply for Human Resources Internship in QualityKiosk Technologies Private Limited. I would like to know about my eligibility for applying Human Resources Internship in this company. Please let me know about my eligibility asap.

12th November 2018, 11:35 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Human Resources Internship in QualityKiosk Technologies Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I want to apply for Human Resources Internship in QualityKiosk Technologies Private Limited. I would like to know about my eligibility for applying Human Resources Internship in this company. Please let me know about my eligibility asap.

Human Resources management candidates with relevant skills and interests are eligible to apply for the Human Resources internship in QualityKiosk Technologies Private Limited. They should be willing to support data entry in HRMS software, managing employee files, payroll support tasks, etc. Candidates willing to work full time (in office) for the duration of 6 months are preferred for the Human Resources internship in QualityKiosk Technologies Private Limited. Selected candidates can get Rs 5,000 per month as a stipend for the Human Resources internship in QualityKiosk Technologies Private Limited.
10th June 2021, 07:05 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Human Resources Internship in QualityKiosk Technologies Private Limited?

Eligibility :--

1. Candidates should available for full time (in-office) internship.

2. Candidates should available for duration of 6 month.

3. Candidates should have relevant skills and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?