1st November 2018, 04:49 PM
trainingbasket

Eligibility to apply for Indian Road Safety Campaign Web Development Internship?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Indian Road Safety Campaign is offering Internship which is Web Development. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in such Internship. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?

7th November 2018, 03:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Indian Road Safety Campaign Web Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainingbasket View Post
Hello everyone, I have heard that Indian Road Safety Campaign is offering Internship which is Web Development. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in such Internship. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?

Candidates with skills in JavaScript, HTML and CSS are eligible to apply for the Web Development internship in Indian Road Safety Campaign. Candidates willing to work full (in office) for the duration of 3 months are preferred for the Web Development internship in Indian Road Safety Campaign. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are eligible to apply for the Web Development internship in Indian Road Safety Campaign. The above given are the eligibility conditions for the Web Development internship in Indian Road Safety Campaign.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?