1st November 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Indian Road Safety Campaign?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Web Development Internship in Indian Road Safety Campaign? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

7th November 2018, 03:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Indian Road Safety Campaign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Web Development Internship in Indian Road Safety Campaign? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

Interns can get around Rs 10,000 / month as a stipend for the Web Development internship in Indian Road Safety Campaign. Duration of the Web Development internship in Indian Road Safety Campaign is 3 months. There are 2 Web Development internship positions available in the Indian Road Safety Campaign. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are preferred for the Web Development internship in Indian Road Safety Campaign. Candidates should start the web development internship in Indian Road Safety Campaign between 1st November, 2018 and 1st December, 2018.
31st August 2021, 04:29 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Indian Road Safety Campaign?

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Web Development Interns in Indian Road Safety Campaign.

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?