7th October 2019, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Industrial Design internship in Arcatron Mobility Private Limited Pune?

Hi friends, I just want to know that am I eligible to apply for Industrial Design internship in Arcatron Mobility Private Limited Pune? So, please let me know about my eligibility. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

12th October 2019, 07:08 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Industrial Design internship in Arcatron Mobility Private Limited Pune?

Eligibility to apply for Industrial Design internship in Arcatron Mobility Private Limited Pune are given below:-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university.

2) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

3) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

4) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

5) You must have skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, SolidWorks and Autodesk Inventor to get eligible for the internship.

6) If you have excellent knowledge in Adobe After Effects , then it will be preferable for you.

For more details, you can refer the below official link :-
https://arcatron.com
12th October 2019, 08:59 PM
Anuj Pubg

Smile Re: Eligibility to apply for Industrial Design internship in Arcatron Mobility Private Limited Pune?

Eligibility:-

1. Candidate should belong to Pune or neighbouring places.
2. He should be available for the duration of 3 months.
3. Candidate should be available in office for full time.
4. Candidate should have relevant skills.

Candidate will get the stipend of Rs. 6,000 in Arcatron Mobility Private Limited Pune.

Visit their website www.arcatron.com for more information.
12th October 2019, 10:57 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Industrial Design internship in Arcatron Mobility Private Limited Pune?

The eligibility required to apply for Industrial Design internship in Arcatron Mobility Private Limited Pune is given below:-

1)You must be a graduate in relevant stream with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university without any current backlogs.
2)You should be available for full time (in-office) internship.
3)You should be available for duration of 3 months.
4)You should be able to join the internship on or before 8th November 2019.

You can check the website https://arcatron.com/ for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?