7th October 2019, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Industrial Design interns in Arcatron Mobility Private Limited Pune?

Dear friends, can anyone of you let me know how much stipend I will get under Industrial Design internship in Arcatron Mobility Private Limited Pune? I am interested in an internship in Arcatron Mobility Private Limited. So, I want to know about the stipend. Please help me to know about the stipend asap.

12th October 2019, 04:40 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Industrial Design interns in Arcatron Mobility Private Limited Pune?

Stipend is offered to Industrial Design interns in Arcatron Mobility Private Limited Pune is up to 10,000 to 16,000 Per Month.

Deadline date for S Industrial Design interns in Arcatron Mobility Private Limited Pune is 9th October 2019.

Visit:--(http://arcatron.com/) For more information
12th October 2019, 05:51 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Industrial Design interns in Arcatron Mobility Private Limited Pune?

You will get around Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 16,000/- per month as Industrial Design internship at Arcatron Mobility Private Limited in Pune.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 23 October , 2019.

You may visit the following website to know more about this internship.
https://arcatron.com/
12th October 2019, 07:55 PM
Anuj Pubg

Stipend of Rs. 6,000 is offered to Industrial Design interns in Arcatron Mobility Private Limited Pune.

Last date to apply is 23rd October 2019 in Arcatron Mobility Private Limited Pune.

There is only 1 vacancy available for the internship.

For more information visit their website www.arcatron.com.
12th October 2019, 09:51 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Industrial Design interns in Arcatron Mobility Private Limited Pune will be offered per month stipend of Rs.10,000 to Rs.16,000.

The duration of Industrial Design interns in Arcatron Mobility Private Limited Pune would be of 3 months.

You can check the website https://arcatron.com/ for more details.
13th October 2019, 12:35 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Industrial Design internship in Arcatron Mobility Private Limited Pune is Rs.10000 - Rs.16000 per month for the duration of 3 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 23rd October 2019 and there is only 1 vacancy is available.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.arcatron.com
13th August 2021, 04:58 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 16,000/- per month offered to Industrial Design interns in Arcatron Mobility Private Limited, Pune

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?