3rd January 2019, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Information Technology Internship in V-Mart Retail Limited, Gurgaon?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Information Technology Internship in V-Mart Retail Limited, Gurgaon. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in V-Mart Retail Limited, Gurgaon?

9th January 2019, 11:43 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Information Technology Internship in V-Mart Retail Limited, Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for Information Technology Internship in V-Mart Retail Limited, Gurgaon. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in V-Mart Retail Limited, Gurgaon?

Eligibility to apply for the Information Technology internship in V-Mart Retail Limited, Gurgaon is given below:

Candidates with relevant interests and skills
Candidates who can do the internship, full time (in office)
Candidates from Gurgaon and neighboring cities are preferred
Candidates who can start the internship between 2nd January, 2019 and 1st February, 2019
Candidates willing to do the internship for 6 months duration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?