9th August 2022, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Mazagon Dock Limited for BE Automobile 7th semester student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for an Internship in Mazagon Dock Limited. I am in my 7th semester of BE Automobile Engineering. Can I know about my eligibility to apply for an Internship in this Mazagon Dock Limited?

15th August 2022, 02:01 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Mazagon Dock Limited for BE Automobile 7th semester student?

Eligibility:

1. You must have passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Government.

2. You must be 18+ in age.

3. You must have English proficiency.

4. You must have relevant skills and interests.
15th August 2022, 04:24 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Mazagon Dock Limited for BE Automobile 7th semester student?

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Mazagon Dock Limited for BE Automobile 7th semester student?

Candidates must complete VIII Class/ 10th Class/ ITI from a recognized Institute/ Board.

Age Limit:

Candidates age must be in between 14-21 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
15th August 2022, 06:58 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

1. The applicant must be pursuing a graduation to be eligible for the internship.

2. The applicant must be available for the duration of 3 months.

3. The applicant must be good at coordinating the team members.

4. The applicant must have English proficiency.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?