9th August 2022, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd. for Chemical final semester student?

Dear friends, I am a student of Chemical Engineering and studying in BTech final semester. I want to apply for an Internship in Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd. I would like to know about my eligibility for applying an Internship in Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd. Please let me know about my eligibility asap.

11th August 2022, 09:02 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd. for Chemical final semester student?

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd. for Chemical final semester student:-

To apply for an internship, you have to visit the official website and submit your resume at the career page. Then you have to write an internship request application and send it to the HOD of the company.
If your resume get selected then you have to submit a NOC from your college and follow the further steps of the company in order to get selected.

For more information you can visit the official website:-
https://www.rvnl.org/.
15th August 2022, 01:50 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd. for Chemical final semester student?

Eligibility:

1. You should be pursuing a graduation course or should have completed a graduation from any recognised university.

2. You should be available for the duration of 6 months.

3. You should have English proficiency.

4. You should have knowledge of MS-Office, MS-Excel, etc.
15th August 2022, 03:15 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd. for Chemical final semester student?

The candidate should be a graduation in any course from any recognized university. The candidate should have English proficiency. The candidate should be available for the duration of 3 months. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.

15th August 2022, 06:56 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

1. The applicant must be pursuing a graduation to be eligible for the internship.

2. The applicant must be available for the duration of 6 months.

3. The applicant must be good at coordinating the team members.

4. The applicant must have relevant skills and experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?