18th June 2018, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Wipro Technologies for MBA(IT) student?

Hello Sir, I am studying MBA with Information Technology course. I want to do an Internship in Wipro Technologies. So, I would like to know that am I eligible to apply for an Internship in Wipro or not? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for EEE final year student?
  2. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Wipro Limited for ICSI Executive candidate?
  3. How to apply for internship in WIPRO? What are the steps I need to follow to apply for the internship?
  4. How could I apply for internship in Wipro?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for an internship during summer vacation in Wipro for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  6. Web & App Development Internship for CSE 3rd year student in Wipro Technologies?
  7. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for BTech(ECE) student?
  8. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Zensar Technologies for BTech(EEE) student?
  9. Internship for 6th month in Advance Java for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Wipro Technologies?
  10. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for EEE 2nd semester student?
  11. What kind of Internship is offered in IIC Technologies for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 7th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NIIT Technologies for MBA-HR student?
  13. Eligibility to apply for an Internship for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?
  14. How to apply for internship in WIPRO?
  15. Does Wipro provide internship to MCA completed student? Give me detail regarding it?
  16. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro for XLRI student?
  18. Does NIIT Technologies offer Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?