17th June 2020, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Law/Legal internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do an internship of Law/Legal which is available in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this internship. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap?

19th June 2020, 01:24 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Law/Legal internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Law/Legal internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for this internship.

2) You have to be available for duration of 1 month.

3) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

4) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

5) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.

For more details you can visit their official website :-
https://www.mi.com/in/
2nd August 2021, 09:04 PM
Afreen0786

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Law/Legal internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited?

Eligibility criteria:-

*Aspirants should be available for Full Time in Office

*Aspirants must have a graduation degree from a recognized university

*Aspirants must have relevant Skills and Interests
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?