8th May 2019, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Market Research Internship in Knowledge Sourcing Intelligence?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to do Market Research Internship in Knowledge Sourcing Intelligence. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in Knowledge Sourcing Intelligence. Waiting for your response!

14th May 2019, 01:03 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Market Research Internship in Knowledge Sourcing Intelligence?

The eligibility required to apply for Market Research Internship in Knowledge Sourcing Intelligence is graduation with technical knowledge.

The candidates must also have the knowledge of MS-Office, MS-Excel , Data Analytics and English in Proficiency language.

The deserving candidates can apply for the Market Research Internship by sending your updated Resume to [email protected].

The candidates will be short listed on the basis of their communication skills and qualification and will be called for Interview followed by skill test.

You can visit the website https://www.knowledge-sourcing.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=15 for more details.
14th May 2019, 12:52 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Market Research Internship in Knowledge Sourcing Intelligence?

Please find below the detail information about the eligibility to apply for Market Research Internship in Knowledge Sourcing Intelligence.

Eligibility:-
------------

1) You must have knowledge in MS-Office.

2) You should be good in MS-Word.

3) You should have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

4) You have to communicate with the customers to know the requirements
from clients.

5) You should have research, organizational, and learning skills.

6) You have to be present for full time internship in-office.

7) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

8) You should have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

9) Women who are interested to start or restart their career can also eligible
to apply.
15th May 2019, 02:22 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates should have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of basic computer applications like MS-Word, MS-Excel to be eligible to apply for Market Research Internship in Knowledge Sourcing Intelligence.

The selected candidate will be paid stipend of Rs.10,000 per month along with the benefits of Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code and 5 days working in a week.
15th May 2019, 11:07 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I want to do Market Research Internship in Knowledge Sourcing Intelligence. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in Knowledge Sourcing Intelligence. Waiting for your response!

Eligibility to apply for the Market Research internship in the Knowledge Sourcing Intelligence is given below:

>> Applicants with skills in MS-Word, MS-Office and English proficiency (written)

>> Applicants who can prepare & submit the research finding reports

>> Applicants with relevant interests and skills

>> Applicants who are available for the period of 3 months full time

>> Women willing to begin their career
21st May 2019, 01:20 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The Eligibility criteria for the Market Research internship in Knowledge sourcing Intelligence:

1) Applicants should have the relevant skills and interests.
2) Applicants must be available fulltime in office for the internship, and the duration of the internship is four months.
3) Applicants must be in Noida, and neighboring cities can apply.

Official website -> www.knowledge-sourcing.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?