8th May 2019, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Market Research Internship in Knowledge Sourcing Intelligence?

Hello friends, I am interested to do Market Research Internship in Knowledge Sourcing Intelligence. Kindly let me know that how I can apply for an Internship in this company. Waiting for your response!

14th May 2019, 12:58 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Market Research Internship in Knowledge Sourcing Intelligence?

The skills required to apply for the Market Research Internship in Knowledge Sourcing Intelligence is MS-Office, MS-Excel , English Proficiency and Data Analytics.

If you have the above required skills then you can apply for the Market Research Internship by sending your updated Resume to [email protected].

The candidates will be short listed on the basis of their communication skills and skills required and will be called for Interview and skill test.

The selected candidates can expect a stipend of Rs. 12,000 per months and the duration of the Market Research Internship would be of 3 months.
15th May 2019, 02:27 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Market Research Internship in Knowledge Sourcing Intelligence?

The candidates would need to send their resume to the HR department at [email protected]..

The candidates are required to have strong analytical and report writing skills along with Strong communication skills.

The candidates should belong to Noida or nearby location to be eligible to apply for Market Research Internship in Knowledge Sourcing Intelligence.
15th May 2019, 02:48 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates would need to send their resume to the HR department at [email protected]..

The candidates are required to have strong analytical and report writing skills along with Strong communication skills.

The candidates should belong to Noida or nearby location to be eligible to apply for Market Research Internship in Knowledge Sourcing Intelligence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?