7th August 2019, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Marketing internship in Karmaa Lab Private Limited Bangalore?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying an internship related to Marketing in Karmaa Lab Private Limited Bangalore. I would like to apply for this internship. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria.

11th August 2019, 02:08 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Marketing internship in Karmaa Lab Private Limited Bangalore?

Eligibility to apply for Marketing internship in Karmaa Lab Private Limited Bangalore is given below :-

1)Candidates who are available for the part time job/internship

2)Candidates who can start the part time job/internship between 6th Aug'19 and 5th Sep'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 1 month

4)Candidates who are from Bangalore

5)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests

For more information visit on www.karmaalab.com/
11th August 2019, 06:09 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Marketing internship in Karmaa Lab Private Limited Bangalore?

The eligibility to apply for Marketing internship in Karmaa Lab Private Limited, Bangalore is given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of MS-Word, Hindi Proficiency and interpersonal skills.

==> Candidate should be available for the part time job for the 1 month duration.

==> Candidate should be from Bangalore and must have the relevant skills and interests.

==> Female candidates who are willing to start or restart their career can also apply.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.karmaalab.com
11th August 2019, 09:40 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Marketing internship at Karmaa Lab Private Limited in Bangalore are described below.

1) You must have good communication skill in Hindi.

2) You should have good interpersonal skills.

3) You must have knowledge in MS-Word.

4) You should be a hustler, passionate and have good work ethics.

5) You must have excellent communication skill in Kannada & English.

6) You should be capable of understanding business requirements.

7) You have to be available for duration of 1 month.

8) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

9) You must be from Bangalore and neighboring cities.

10) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.
13th August 2019, 08:46 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying an internship related to Marketing in Karmaa Lab Private Limited Bangalore. I would like to apply for this internship. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria.
To be eligible for Marketing internship in Karmaa Lab Private Limited Bangalore, must satisfy the criteria below,

Eligibility to apply for Marketing internship at Karmaa Lab Private Limited Bangalore:

1) You should be belong from Bangalore City.
2) You must have basic skill and experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook or SharePoint.
3) You must have positive attitude, which is mostly expect at Karmaa Lab Private Limited Bangalore.
4) You must have a interest to again experience from a global marketing team.

Official website -> Click Here
30th August 2019, 06:41 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to apply for Marketing internship in Karmaa Lab Private Limited Bangalore?

The eligibility to apply for Marketing internship in Karmaa Lab Private Limited bangalore is given below.

1. You should be ready to work for the duration of 1 month full time.

2.You should have good communication skill in english,hindi,and kannad.

3. You should have good command over MS excell, PowerPoint, JAVAscript, SharePoint.

4.You must have relavant skill and interest.

5. If you belong from near bangalore then you are more likely to get internship.

You may visit the following website for more information. http://www.karmalaab.com/

Hope,this answer shall help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?