7th August 2019, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Karmaa Lab Private Limited Bangalore?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to apply for an internship which is Marketing available in Karmaa Lab Private Limited Bangalore. I want to know how much stipend is offering this company to such intern? Kindly tell me about the stipend.

11th August 2019, 02:03 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Karmaa Lab Private Limited Bangalore?

The Candidates selected for Marketing Internship in Karmaa Lab Private Limited Bangalore will get stipend of Rs.2,000 per month

The Duration of the Marketing Internship in Karmaa Lab Private Limited Bangalore would be of 1 months with full time in office Training.

For more information visit on www.karmaalab.com/
11th August 2019, 06:03 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Karmaa Lab Private Limited Bangalore?

The stipend which is offered to Marketing Internship in Karmaa Lab Private Limited, Bangalore is Rs.2000 per month plus incentives for the duration of 1 month. The last date to apply for this internship is 20th August 2019 and you can join immediately. There are total 5 vacancies available for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.karmaalab.com
11th August 2019, 07:28 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get around Rs. 2,000/- per month and Incentives as Marketing Interns at Karmaa Lab Private Limited in Bangalore.
Incentives means performance based internship. You can earn additional money
apart from your Stipend as Rs. 5,000/- which depends on the basis of every Performance that you make or deliver.

Duration of this internship is 1 month.
15th August 2021, 01:38 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 2,000/- per month offered to Marketing interns in Karmaa Lab Private Limited, Bangalore

Duration 1 month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?