10th April 2021, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for a Mechatronics internship in Aester India Private Limited Ernakulam

Hello everyone, I have heard that Aester India Private Limited Ernakulam is offering an internship which is Mechatronics. I want to apply for this internship but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Can you tell me about the eligibility criteria?

11th April 2021, 11:56 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for a Mechatronics internship in Aester India Private Limited Ernakulam

Eligibility to apply for a Mechatronics internship in Aester India Private Limited Ernakulam is given below.

1. Candidate must be available for the part time job/internship.

2. Candidate must be ready to start the part time job/internship between 10.4.2021 and 15.5.2021.

3. Candidate must be available for duration of 2 months.

4. Candidate must be graduate or pursuing graduation course.

5. Candidate must be proficient at Embedded systems.

Last date to apply for this internship is 24.4.2021.
14th April 2021, 04:39 PM
Princee97

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for a Mechatronics internship in Aester India Private Limited Ernakulam

**Eligibility to apply for a Mechatronics internship in Aester India Private Limited Ernakulam are as follows:
1. The candidates should have completed the degree or diploma of engineering in the Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electronics or the other courses related to these.
2. Freshers can also apply here.
3. Appearing or last year students can also apply here.
4. Candidates should have the mechatronics related skills like Robotics, Embedded Systems.

**For more details click on the link below:
https://internshala.com/internship/detail/mechatronics-part-time-job-internship-at-ernakulam-kochi-in-aester-india-private-limited1618039247
14th September 2021, 11:43 PM
Alvia Khan

Aester India Private Limited is a Multi - National company having operations in Kerala,India and Sydney

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates should be available for Full time in Office

Candidates must have relevant skills and interests

Duration 2 months
16th April 2022, 12:21 AM
Zainab Fatima8

Eligibility:-

You must have relevant skills and Interests

You must have a knowledge of Embedded system

You must have a graduation degree from a recognized university
13th May 2022, 06:51 PM
Ar_pit

Eligibility :---

Aspirants must available for full time (in-office) internship

Aspirants must start the internship between 10th April 2021 and 15th May 2021.

Aspirants must available for duration of 2 months.

Aspirants must have relevant skills and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?