10th April 2021, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for a Mechatronics internship in Aester India Private Limited Ernakulam

I want to apply for an internship related to Mechatronics internship which is available in Aester India Private Limited Ernakulam. I want to know about the qualification which is required to apply for this internship.

11th April 2021, 11:54 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for a Mechatronics internship in Aester India Private Limited Ernakulam

Qualification required to apply for a Mechatronics internship in Aester India Private Limited Ernakulam is given below.

Candidate must be graduate or pursuing graduation course.

Candidate must be proficient at Embedded systems.

Candidate must be good at Robotics.

Last date to apply for this internship is 24.4.2021.
14th April 2021, 04:31 PM
Princee97

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for a Mechatronics internship in Aester India Private Limited Ernakulam

**The qualification required to apply for a Mechatronics internship in Aester India Private Limited Ernakulam are as follows:
1. The candidates should have done engineering in the Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electronics or the other courses related to these.
2. Candidates should be given preference when they have done diploma or certifications in mechatronics or related field.
3. Candidates should have the skills like Robotics, Embedded Systems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?