7th August 2018, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Merchandise Design Internship in Samar Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd.?

Dear friends, I am doing BDes course in Fashion Design. I want to apply for an Internship in Samar Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd. I have heard that this company is providing an Internship related to Merchandise Design. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in such Internship.

Related Questions:
  1. Description of Merchandise Design Internship in Samar Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd.?
  2. Procedure to apply for Merchandise Design Internship in Samar Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd.?
  3. Documents required to apply for Merchandise Design Internship in Samar Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd.? -- [New]
  4. How much stipend amount is offered to Merchandise Design Intern in Samar Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd.?
  5. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Yamaha Motors Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Automobile candidate?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Cloud Computing Internship in GoOffer Hyperlocal Pvt. Ltd.?
  7. Eligibility to apply an Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Aerospace 5th semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for an Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd.?
  9. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Unitech Pvt. Ltd. for B.E. Civil 7th semester student?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Nanotech Electronics Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Nanotech Electronics Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  12. Can I do internship in design field if I am doing M.Tech Machine Design? How and where to apply for the design internship?
  13. Eligibility and age limit to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Upgrade, ImagiNET Ventures Pvt. Ltd.?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in Visionics India Pvt. Ltd., Kazhakkoottam?
  15. Eligibility to do Digital Marketing Internship in Techasoft Pvt. Ltd. for BCA(H) graduate?
  16. Procedure to apply for design internship in Royal Enfield Motorcycles?
  17. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited for MTech(VLSI Design) student?
  18. List of companies which will provide internship for b.tech students in hyd?what companys will provide internship for b.tech students in hyd?what company's will provide internship for B.Tech students in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
11th October 2018, 06:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Merchandise Design Internship in Samar Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd.?

Eligibility to apply for Merchandise Design Internship in Samar Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd. are as follows.

You must be full time intern for duration of 6 months of internship tenure to be eligible.

You must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

You must be from Bangalore to be eligible.

Applicant having a sound knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW and Adobe Illustrator are preferred for internship.

I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for merchandise Design Internship in Samar Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd. Applications are closed for this internship now. Hence you can not apply for same at present.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?