18th February 2019, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in IAppStack Solutions?

Hello friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the Mobile App Development eligibility in IAppStack Solutions for me. Please help me to know about the eligibility to apply. Thank you!

23rd February 2019, 05:56 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in IAppStack Solutions?

Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in IAppStack Solutions:

Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship for a period of 3 months are eligible to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in IAppStack Solutions.
Candidates who start the internship between 19th February 2019 and 21st March 2019 will be preferred for Mobile App Development Internship in IAppStack Solutions.
Candidates who have a knowledge and skills in Android will be preferred for Mobile App Development Internship in IAppStack Solutions.
Women can also apply for Mobile App Development Internship in IAppStack Solutions who want to start/restart their career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?