10th December 2018, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in IntellectFaces Technology Solutions Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in IntellectFaces Technology Solutions Private Limited. Can I know about my eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in this IntellectFaces Technology Solutions Private Limited?

14th December 2018, 10:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in IntellectFaces Technology Solutions Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in IntellectFaces Technology Solutions Private Limited. Can I know about my eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in this IntellectFaces Technology Solutions Private Limited?

Candidates with skills in JavaScript, HTML, CSS, MongoDB, Node.js and ReactJS are eligible to apply for the Mobile App Development internship in IntellectFaces Technology Solutions Private Limited. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are eligible to apply for the Mobile App Development internship in IntellectFaces Technology Solutions Private Limited. Candidates willing to work full time (in office) for the duration of 6 months are preferred for the Mobile App Development internship in IntellectFaces Technology Solutions Private Limited. Candidates willing to start the internship between 7th December, 2018 and 6th January, 2019 are preferred for the Mobile App Development internship in IntellectFaces Technology Solutions Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?