10th December 2018, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development Interns in IntellectFaces Technology Solutions Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Mobile App Development in IntellectFaces Technology Solutions Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

14th December 2018, 10:38 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development Interns in IntellectFaces Technology Solutions Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Mobile App Development in IntellectFaces Technology Solutions Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

Interns can get Rs 10,000 per month as a stipend for the Mobile App Development internship in IntellectFaces Technology Solutions Private Limited. Duration of the Mobile App Development internship is 6 months (full time) in IntellectFaces Technology Solutions Private Limited. Those candidates who have skills in HTML, JavaScript, CSS, MongoDB, Node.js and ReactJS are eligible to apply for the Mobile App Development internship in IntellectFaces Technology Solutions Private Limited. Candidates who are available full time (in office) are preferred for the Mobile App Development internship in IntellectFaces Technology Solutions Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?