24th March 2021, 06:08 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development internship in Oxen Farm Solutions Private Limited

Hello friends, can any of you help me to know about the Mobile App Development internship eligibility criteria in Oxen Farm Solutions Private Limited. I am interested in doing this internship. Please help me to know about the eligibility to apply. Thank you!

28th March 2021, 10:12 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development internship in Oxen Farm Solutions Private Limited

Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development internship in Oxen Farm Solutions Private Limited :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for the internship.

2) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

3) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

4) You must have good knowledge in Flutter and Firebase.

Last date to apply for this internship is 7 April 2021.
29th March 2021, 12:53 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development internship in Oxen Farm Solutions Private Limited

Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development internship in Oxen Farm Solutions Private Limited is given below.

1. Candidate must be available for the work from home job/internship.

2. Candidate must be ready to start the work from home job/internship between 24.3.2021 and 28.4.2021.

3. Candidate must be available for duration of 3 months.

4. Candidate must have relevant skills and interests.

5. Candidate must have completed or pursuing graduation course.
31st July 2021, 12:43 PM
Afreen0786

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized university

Candidates must have Relevant Skills and Interests

Duration - 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?