29th January 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Motion Graphics Internship in Viacom India LLP?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship related to Motion Graphics in Viacom India LLP. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

10th February 2019, 10:04 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Motion Graphics Internship in Viacom India LLP?

Candidates willing to apply for Motion Graphics Internship in Viacom India LLP must fullfill the following eligibility criteria.
Candidates must be full time interns.
Candidates must be willing for doing this Internship for duration of 3 months.
Candidates must have relevant skills and interests.
Candidates must have knowledge and skills in Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects.
Candidates need to start the internship between 28th January 2019 and 27th February 2019.
Candidates from Gurgaon, Delhi and neighboring cities are preferred for this Internship.
9th September 2021, 06:58 PM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Motion Graphics Internship in Viacom India LLP?

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates should be available for Full time in Office

Candidates must have relevant skills and interests

Candidates should know about Google Updates,URL optimization and Search Engine Optimization
25th November 2021, 11:44 AM
Available here
Senior Member+

Eligibility:-

*You must have a knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro

*You must have relevant skills and interests

*You must have a knowledge of Adobe After Effects

*Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?