9th August 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Accounts Interns in J D Jones & Company Pvt. Ltd.?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in J D Jones & Company Pvt. Ltd. for Accounts Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

11th October 2018, 02:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Accounts Interns in J D Jones & Company Pvt. Ltd.?

J D Jones & Company Pvt. Ltd. does offer 6 months duration of Accounts Internship. Selected interns are offered around Rs. 10,000/- per month as stipend. Candidate must be full time interns for this internship. Candidates with a sound knowledge of MS-Office and Tally are preferred for internship.
I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for Accounts Internship in J D Jones & Company Pvt. Ltd. Applications are closed for this internship now.
11th September 2021, 01:24 AM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Accounts Interns in J D Jones & Company Pvt. Ltd.?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Accounts interns in J D Jones & Company Private limited

Duration 6 months
25th November 2021, 12:42 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

You will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Accounts Interns in J D Jones & Company Pvt Ltd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?