24th November 2018, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Navaratan Technologies Private Limited AWS DevOps Internship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Internship related to AWS DevOps in Navaratan Technologies Private Limited. I need to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this kind of Internship in this company. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

29th November 2018, 08:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Navaratan Technologies Private Limited AWS DevOps Internship?

Eligibility to apply for Navaratan Technologies Private Limited AWS DevOps Internship:

You must be full time intern to be eligible.

You must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

You must have sound knowledge of MySQL, JavaScript, AngularJS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), ReactJS, Angular 2.0 and TypeScript to be eligible.

You must have strong written, verbal and analytical skills.

Women who want to start/restart their career are also eligible to apply.

Navaratan Technologies Private Limited website is;http://www.navtech.io/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?