28th June 2019, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for NEHANET Corporation SQL Development Internship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Internship related to SQL Development in NEHANET Corporation. I need to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this kind of Internship in this company. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

29th June 2019, 02:00 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NEHANET Corporation SQL Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Internship related to SQL Development in NEHANET Corporation. I need to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this kind of Internship in this company. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

Candidates with knowledge and skills in Database Management System and SQL are eligible to apply for the SQL Development internship in NEHANET Corporation. Candidates with suitable interests and expertise are eligible to apply for the SQL Development internship in NEHANET Corporation. Candidates with the above mentioned skills and willing to work from home are eligible to apply for the SQL Development internship in NEHANET Corporation. Candidates who can do the internship for the period of 6 months are eligible to apply for the SQL Development internship in NEHANET Corporation.
29th June 2019, 03:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NEHANET Corporation SQL Development Internship?

Eligibility to apply for NEHANET Corporation SQL Development Internship are;.
The applicant should be a recent BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA/MSc graduate (CS/IT) from any recognized university.
The candidate are are currently in any year of study can apply also.

The candidate should have knowledge of SQL and Database Management System (DBMS).

The candidate should have passed excellent communication skills.

The candidate should be willing to available for duration of 6 months of Internship tenure.
29th June 2019, 06:36 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates willing to apply for SQL Development Internship in NEHANET Corporation must have the below mentioned eligibility:-

=)Knowledge of SQL and Database Management System.
=)availability for complete internship.
=)Availability to start the internship between 17/06/2019 and 16/07/2019
=)effective problem analysis and solving skills.
=)Good verbal and written communication skills.

You can check the website https://www.nehanet.com for more details.
29th June 2019, 07:59 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for NEHANET Corporation SQL Development Internship is given below :-

1)Candidate must have knowledge of SQL and Database Management System (DBMS)

2)Candidate are available for the work from home job/internship

3)Candidate can start the work from home job/internship between 17th May'19 and 16th Jun'19

4)Candidate are available for duration of 6 months

5)Candidate have relevant skills and interests

Here is the website (https://www.nehanet.com).
29th June 2019, 10:11 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Eligibility to apply for SQL Development Internship in NEHANET Corporation.

1) You must have knowledge in SQL

2) You should have knowledge in Database Management System (DBMS)

3) You should be a good team player.

4) You should have knowledge in designing of code and developing of codes.

5) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

6) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

7) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.
29th June 2019, 10:15 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for NEHANET Corporation SQL Development Internship is given below.

==> Candidate must have the knowledge of SQL and Database Management System (DBMS).

==> Candidate should be available for the work from home job for the 6 months duration.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.

==> Female candidates who are willing to start their career can also apply.
30th June 2019, 02:08 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to apply for NEHANET Corporation SQL Development Internship:

1) Applicants should be Graduation in Computer Science from a recognized university.

2) Those who completed their Master degree in Management can also eligible to apply.

3) Applicants should have a hunger for success, positive attitude, and desire to learn and grow

4) Applicant should be good customer handling skills, communication, and written skills

Official website -> https://www.nehanet.com/
19th August 2021, 01:15 PM
Alvia Khan

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have revelant skills and interests

Candidates can start the work from home jo Internship between 18th Jan 2021 and 22nd Feb 2021

Candidates must have a knowledge of MySQL,SQL and Postgre SQL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?