28th June 2019, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Hindustan Unilever Limited Customer Marketing Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Hindustan Unilever Limited Customer Marketing Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Customer Marketing Internship?

29th June 2019, 01:39 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Hindustan Unilever Limited Customer Marketing Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Hindustan Unilever Limited Customer Marketing Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Customer Marketing Internship?

Hindustan Unilever Limited offers Customer Marketing internship for the duration of 3 months full time.
Hindustan Unilever Limited offers around Rs 15,000 per month as a stipend for the Customer Marketing internship. There are 2 Customer Marketing internship positions available in the Hindustan Unilever Limited. The selected candidates also get a certificate and 5 days a week for the Customer Marketing internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited.
29th June 2019, 02:53 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Hindustan Unilever Limited Customer Marketing Internship?

Duration of Customer Marketing Internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited is 3 months.

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month as Customer Marketing Interns in Hindustan Unilever Limited.

Check the below website to get more details about this Internship.
https://www.unilever.com/
29th June 2019, 03:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Hindustan Unilever Limited has offered Customer Marketing Internship for a duration of full time 3 months. Candidates having relevant skills and interests and willing to available for duration of 3 months can apply for Customer Marketing Internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited.
Candidates are offered Rs. 15,000/- per month to do Customer Marketing Internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited.
29th June 2019, 08:34 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Hindustan Unilever Limited Customer Marketing Internship would be of 5 months.

The last date to apply for Hindustan Unilever Limited Customer Marketing Internship is 18th July 2019.
29th June 2019, 09:44 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Hindustan Unilever Limited Customer Marketing Internship is 3 months duration and you can join immediately.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.unilever.com
30th June 2019, 10:48 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There will be three months duration for Hindustan Unilever Limited Customer Marketing Internship training. Those who are selected for Hindustan Unilever Limited Customer Marketing Internship can expect Rs.15,000 as stipend every month.

Official website -> Click Here!!
19th August 2021, 01:11 PM
Alvia Khan

Duration:-

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month for Hindustan Unilever Customer Marketing Internship

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?