10th October 2018, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Operations Internship in NASSCOM?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Operations Internship in NASSCOM. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

15th October 2018, 12:28 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Operations Internship in NASSCOM?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Operations Internship in NASSCOM:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Operations Internship in NASSCOM is given below,

Name of the Company - NASSCOM

Name of the Job Position - Operation Internship

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> You must have story writing and creative professional writing skills.

>> You should have relevant project or work experience or the reasonable understanding of the innovation ecosystem for this recruitment.

>> You should have minimum 2 year's experience in order to be eligible for this internship.
15th October 2018, 01:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Operations Internship in NASSCOM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for Operations Internship in NASSCOM. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for Operations internship in NASSCOM is given below:

>> Candidates should have studied BE/BTech and should have minimum 2 years work experience

>> Relevant work experience or reasonable understanding of Innovation ecosystem and/or technologies: IoT, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, AR/VR, Robotics, etc.

>> Story writing and professional writing skills

>> MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and English proficiency (spoken & written)

>> Candidates should be from Bangalore and willing to work full time for the duration of 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?