16th April 2019, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Operations Internship in Symbo India Insurance Broking Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Operations in Symbo India Insurance Broking Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Internship in this company. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

18th April 2019, 07:30 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Operations Internship in Symbo India Insurance Broking Limited?

They need candidates who are available for full time internship, can start the internship between 15th Apr'19 and 15th May'19, are available for duration of 2 months, should have relevant skills and interests.

The candidates should be from Mumbai and neighboring cities.

The last date to apply for the Internship is 29/04/2019.

18th April 2019, 08:14 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Operations Internship in Symbo India Insurance Broking Limited?

Hello Dear,

Please find the eligibility criteria to apply for Operations Internship in Symbo India Insurance Broking Limited.

Eligibility Criteria :-
===========

1. You should have great presentation skills.

2. You must have strong knowledge in hacking and problem-solving skills.

3. You Should have good communication skills in both English and Hindi.

4. You Must be dynamic, team player and with a go-getter attitude.

5. You Should be open to work under pressure & have learning bend of mind
for newer products and solutions.

6. You Should also have great operational skills to execute the deployment
and internally liaison with different teams.

7. You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

8. You have to be available for duration of 2 months.

9. You must be from Mumbai and neighboring cities.

18th April 2019, 08:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Operations Internship in Symbo India Insurance Broking Limited:

Applicants must be from Mumbai and neighboring cities.
Applicants having relevant skills and interests are eligible.
Applicants willing for full time (in-office) internship for duration of 2 months are eligible.
Applicants should be ready to start the internship between 15th April 2019 and 15th May 2019 in order to be eligible to apply.
Additional requirements
------------------------------------------
Applicants must have good presentation skills.
Applicants must have strong problems solving skills.
Applicants must be good with crunching numbers and driving insights.
Applicants should be prepared to work under pressure and should learn to divert the mind for new products and solutions.

18th April 2019, 08:47 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

They need candidates who are available for full time internship, can start the internship between 15th Apr'19 and 15th May'19, are available for duration of 2 months, should have relevant skills and interests.

The candidates should be from Mumbai and neighboring cities.

The last date to apply for the Internship is 29/04/2019.

19th April 2019, 12:35 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Operations in Symbo India Insurance Broking Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Internship in this company. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!
The Eligibility Criteria for the internships program are;

1) Applicants must start the internships between 15th April 2019 and 15th May 2019

2) Applicants must be available for the duration of 2 months

3) Applicants must be available for fulltime (in office) for the internships

4) Applicants must have Strong Growth hacking and problem-solving skills.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?