22nd September 2012, 03:28 AM
galetidurga

How to apply for industrial training? List of industries for mechanical 3rd year to apply for training in summer

can u tell me how to apply industrial training and also give me the industries list for mechanical 3rd year to apply training in summer..

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  2. How can I apply for industrial training in Mumbai while studying mechanical engineering?
  3. Can I apply for summer training in any industry or training institute after B.Tech 3rd year? List of training industry or institutes?
  4. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  5. How to do Industrial training in companies of Mumbai?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  7. Industrial Training in Summer for B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of good industries offering training for months near Faridabad? I'm a Mechanical 3rd year student
  10. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  11. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  12. How may I apply for summer training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year with mechanical stream from RRSMT, Sultanpur
  13. How to apply for summer training in IIT Kanpur?
  14. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)?
  15. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  16. How to go for summer training after passing mechanical engineering?
  17. Details of industries providing Industrial training in Bangalore and Chennai?
  18. How to apply for summer training with DRDO for 4-5 weeks after B.Tech (Electrical) 3rd year?
9th August 2017, 08:31 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for industrial training? List of industries for mechanical 3rd year to apply for training in summer

There are so many core companies where you can apply for summer training. You can apply for summer training at ONGC, NTPC, Tata Motors, Tech-Mahindra, L&T etc.

You have to write a letter to head of Human Resource department of the company regarding pursuing summer training. If they approved your application, then you can start summer training from the given schedule.

It may be noted that some good companies like BHEL will charge approximate Rs. 500/- per week for giving summer training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?