7th January 2019, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Operations & Relationship Management Internship in The Wildfire Events?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Operations & Relationship Management in The Wildfire Events. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

13th January 2019, 11:48 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Operations & Relationship Management Internship in The Wildfire Events?

Eligibility to apply for Operations & Relationship Management Internship in The Wildfire Events :

Candidates must be willing for period of 2 months of internship tenture.
Candidates must have relevant skills and interests.
Candidates must have sound knowledge of MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel.
Candidates must be excellent in English proficiency (spoken).

I would like to let you know that you can not apply for that internship now because last date to apply for internship was 7th January 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?