7th January 2019, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Operations & Relationship Management Interns in The Wildfire Events?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in The Wildfire Events for Operations & Relationship Management Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

13th January 2019, 12:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Operations & Relationship Management Interns in The Wildfire Events?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in The Wildfire Events for Operations & Relationship Management Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

Selected interns can get around Rs 5,000 per month as a stipend for the Operations and Relationship Management internship in The Wildfire Events. The Wildfire Events offer Operations & Relationship Management internship for the period of two months. There are 10 Operations and Relationship Management internship positions are available in The Wildfire Events. Those who have knowledge & skills in MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and English proficiency (spoken) are preferred.
13th January 2019, 01:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Operations & Relationship Management Interns in The Wildfire Events?

Interns will get around Rs. 5,000/- per month as stipend for Operations & Relationship Management Internship in The Wildfire Events. Candidates must be full time interns for a period of 2 months of internship tenture to be eligible for this internship. Candidates must have sound knowledge of MS-PowerPoint MS-Excel and be proficient in English language spoken) to be eligible to apply for internship.

Last date to apply for same internship was 7th January 2019.

Last edited by ppsahu; 18th January 2019 at 07:00 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?