18th July 2019, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Photography Internship in Kneogin Igmisarch Private Limited-Ghaziabad?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Photography Internship in Kneogin Igmisarch Private Limited-Ghaziabad. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

20th July 2019, 06:16 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Photography Internship in Kneogin Igmisarch Private Limited-Ghaziabad?

The eligibility to apply for a Photography Internship in Kneogin Igmisarch Private Limited, Ghaziabad is given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Social Media Marketing, Video Editing, Digital marketing, Adobe Creative Suite, Facebook Marketing, Creative Writing, Photography and Video making.

==> Candidate should be available for the full time in the office internship for the duration of 3 months.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.

==> Candidate must be from Delhi, Ghaziabad and neighboring cities.

==> Female candidate who are willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
20th July 2019, 10:04 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Photography Internship in Kneogin Igmisarch Private Limited-Ghaziabad?

Eligibility to apply for Photography Internship in Kneogin Igmisarch Private Limited-Ghaziabad is given below :-

1)Candidates who are available for the part time job/internship

2)Candidates who can start the part time job/internship between 30th May'19 and 29th Jun'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 3 months

4)Candidates who are from Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida and neighboring cities

5)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests

For more information visit on https://kneoginigmisarch.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?