17th July 2019, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Hindustan Unilever Limited Mumbai Data Analytics internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Hindustan Unilever Limited Mumbai? I came to know that this company is providing Data Analytics internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this internship.

20th July 2019, 06:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Hindustan Unilever Limited Mumbai Data Analytics internship?

The duration of Hindustan Unilever Limited Mumbai Data Analytics internship is 4 months duration.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.unilever.com
20th July 2019, 06:50 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Hindustan Unilever Limited Mumbai Data Analytics internship?

The duration of the Data Analytics internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited Mumbai would be of 5 months with full time in office Training.

The last date to apply for Data Analytics internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited Mumbai is 28th June 2019.

For more information visit on (https://www.unilever.com/)
20th July 2019, 10:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Hindustan Unilever Limited Mumbai is offering Data Analytics internship for duration of 04 months. Interested eligible candidates can apply by 30 July 2019 for Data Analytics internship at Hindustan Unilever Limited Mumbai.
Selected candidates can start the internship between 16th July 2019 and 15th August 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?