15th July 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Product Management internship in Cloudnine Hospital Bangalore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an internship related to Product Management in Cloudnine Hospital Bangalore. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

17th July 2019, 02:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Product Management internship in Cloudnine Hospital Bangalore?

Eligibility to apply for Product Management internship in Cloudnine Hospital Bangalore;

Candidates must be a recent graduate or currently in any year of study.

Candidates must have skills in Mathematics, MS-Excel.

Candidates must have good command on English.

Candidates should be available for full time (in-office) internship for duration of 2 months.

Candidates who can start the internship between 15th July 2019 and 14th August 2019 well be considered eligible.
17th July 2019, 04:09 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Product Management internship in Cloudnine Hospital Bangalore?

Eligibility to apply for Product Management internship in Cloudnine Hospital Bangalore is given below :-

1)Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship

2)Candidates who can start the internship between 15th Jul'19 and 14th Aug'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 2 months

4)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests
17th July 2019, 09:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for the Product Management internship in Cloudnine Hospital Bangalore is given below.

==> Candidate must have the knowledge of Mathematics, MS-Excel and English Proficiency in written.

==> Candidate should be available for the full time in the office internship for the duration of 2 months.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.
18th July 2019, 12:28 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the detail information about the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Product Management internship at Cloudnine Hospital in Bangalore.

1) You must have knowledge in MS-Excel.

2) You must be excellent in Mathematics.

3) You must have good writing skill in English.

4) You should have good analytical skill.

5) You have to be available for duration of 2 months.

6) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

7) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.
18th July 2019, 12:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an internship related to Product Management in Cloudnine Hospital Bangalore. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Eligibility to apply for the Product Management internship in the Cloudnine Hospital, Bangalore is given below:

>> Candidates with knowledge and skills in MS-Excel, Mathematics and English proficiency (written)

>> Candidates willing to handle customer support, feedback and queries related to the product

>> Candidates with suitable interests and expertise

>> Candidates who can do the internship, full time

>> Candidates who are available for the duration of 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?