25th September 2019, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Aspire Media Private Limited Bangalore?

Hi friends, I just want to know that am I eligible to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Aspire Media Private Limited Bangalore? So, please let me know about my eligibility. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

28th September 2019, 07:50 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Aspire Media Private Limited Bangalore?

Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Aspire Media Private Limited Bangalore is given below:-

1. Candidate should be available in office for full time.
2. Candidate should be available for the duration of 4 months.
3. Candidate should have relevant skills.
4. Candidate should have knowledge of Social media marketing.
5. Candidate should belong from Bangalore or neighbouring places.

You may visit their official website http://www.smallenterpriseindia.com for more information.
29th September 2019, 03:04 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Aspire Media Private Limited Bangalore?

The eligibility required to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Aspire Media Private Limited Bangalore is given below:-

1)You should be a graduate in relevant field with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.
2)You should be available for duration of 4 months.
3)You must have relevant skills and interests.
4)You should be able to join the internship between 25th September 2019 and 25th October 2019.
5)You must have the knowledge of Social Media Marketing and MS-Office.

You can visit the website http://www.aspiremediagroup.net/ for more information.
29th September 2019, 12:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Aspire Media Private Limited Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know that am I eligible to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Aspire Media Private Limited Bangalore? So, please let me know about my eligibility. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for the Sales Business Development internship in the Aspire Media Private Limited, Bangalore is given below:

>> Candidates with knowledge and expertise in MS-Office and Social Media Marketing

>> Candidates who are interested in telemarketing are preferred

>> Candidates with suitable interests and skills

>> Candidates who are interested in marketing

>> Candidates who are available full time for the period of 4 months

>> Candidates who can start the internship before 25th October, 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?