25th September 2019, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Sales Business Development interns in Aspire Media Private Limited Bangalore?

Dear friends, can anyone of you let me know how much stipend I will get under Sales Business Development internship in Aspire Media Private Limited Bangalore? I am interested in an internship in Aspire Media Private Limited. So, I want to know about the stipend. Please help me to know about the stipend asap.

28th September 2019, 07:41 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How much stipend is offered to Sales Business Development interns in Aspire Media Private Limited Bangalore?

The stipend of Rs.15,000 is offered to Sales Business Development interns in Aspire Media Private Limited Bangalore. There are 2 vacancies and the duration is 4 months. The last date to apply for the internship is 9th October 2019 in Aspire Media Private Limited Bangalore.

You may visit their official website http://www.smallenterpriseindia.com for more information.
29th September 2019, 02:55 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Sales Business Development interns in Aspire Media Private Limited Bangalore?

The stipend that would be offered to Sales Business Development internship in Aspire Media Private Limited Bangalore is Rs.15,000 per month.

The last date to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Aspire Media Private Limited Bangalore is 9th October 2019.

You can visit the website http://www.aspiremediagroup.net/ for more information
30th September 2019, 04:22 PM
Agricultist

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Sales Business Development interns in Aspire Media Private Limited Bangalore?

Stipend is offered to Sales Business Development interns in Aspire Media Private Limited Bangalore is Rs. 15,000 Per Month.

Duration of Sales Business Development interns in Aspire Media Private Limited Bangalore is 4 Months.

For more details visit:--(http://www.smallenterpriseindia.com)
13th August 2021, 09:35 PM
Afreen0786

Question Re: How much stipend is offered to Sales Business Development interns in Aspire Media Private Limited Bangalore?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month offered to Sales Business Development interns in Aspire Media Private Limited, Bangalore

Duration 4 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?