15th September 2019, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Group Futurista Mumbai?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Group Futurista Mumbai is offering an internship which is Sales Business Development. I want to apply for this internship but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Can you tell me about the eligibility criteria?

20th September 2019, 12:12 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Group Futurista Mumbai?

Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Group Futurista Mumbai :-

1) You should have done Bachelor's degree or it's equivalent from any recognized University or Institute.

2) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

3) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

4) You have to start the internship between 16th September 2019 and 16th October 2019.

5) You must be from Mumbai and neighboring cities.

6) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.

7) You must have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

Last date to apply for this internship is 30 September 2019.
20th September 2019, 05:14 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Group Futurista Mumbai?

Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Group Futurista, Mumbai is given below:-

1. Candidate should have English proficiency.
2. Candidate should be available for the duration of 3 months.
3. Candidate should be available in office for full time.
4. Candidate should have relevant skills and interest.
5. Candidate should belong from Mumbai or neighboring places.

You may visit their official website https://groupfuturista.com/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?