11th December 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Summer Internship for 2 months in SAIL, Tamil Nadu for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) 3rd year student?

Sir
i m studying B.Tech 3rd year In
Metallurgical and Materials Engineering branch.
i wana to do my summer internship in SAIL(TAMILNADU)
which is for 2 months in summer.
For getting permission am i need any
recommondations or i can apply directly.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  3. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  4. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
  5. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  6. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  8. How to do an internship in L&T? I am a 3rd year student in civil engineering
  9. How to do an internship in L&T? I am a 3rd year student in civil engineering
  10. How can I apply for summer internship in SAIL? What is required to do internship in SAIL?
  11. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  13. Where can I apply for summer internship for 1-2 months? I am a 3rd year B.Tech undergraduate
  14. Last date for application for summer internship in L&T?
  15. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  16. Companies which offers 2 months Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  18. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
12th December 2014, 08:54 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Summer Internship for 2 months in SAIL, Tamil Nadu for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) 3rd year student?

SAIL has very less openings for intern which mostly gets filled by students on recommendation of high level working employees in SAIL. Otherwise you need to contact the HR department of the concerned branch in order to apply for training opportunities in SAIL since there is no provision of online application. You need to contact the HR department of the concerned branch, get the application form, fill it up and submit it before the stipulated date.

They mostly recruit interns from tier-1 institutes of the country which includes only the top IITs, ISM and IT-BHU. It also recruits interns by going to internship recruitment drive in various colleges with which it has tie-ups. Otherwise there is no procedure to apply separately.

Official Website - www.sail.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?