14th September 2019, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Idea Box Consulting LLP Delhi?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Idea Box Consulting LLP Delhi. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying for an internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

17th September 2019, 02:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Idea Box Consulting LLP Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Idea Box Consulting LLP Delhi. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying for an internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for the Sales Business Development internship in the Idea Box Consulting LLP, Delhi is given below:

>> Candidates with knowledge and expertise in MS-Office, MS-Excel, MS-Word and MS-PowerPoint

>> Candidates interested in the sales field

>> Candidates with suitable interests and skills

>> Candidates who are available full time in the office

>> Candidates who can do the internship, for 3 months

>> Female candidates are preferred
17th September 2019, 06:36 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Idea Box Consulting LLP Delhi?

Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Idea Box Consulting LLP, Delhi is given below:-

1. Candidate should be available in office full time.
2. Candidate should be available for the duration of 3 months.
3. Candidate must have to start internship between 14th September 2019 to 14th October 2019.
4. Candidate should have relevant skills and interest.
5. Candidate should have knowledge of MS-office.

You may visit the website http://www.ideabox.co.in for more information.
17th September 2019, 09:46 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Idea Box Consulting LLP Delhi?

Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Idea Box Consulting LLP Delhi is given below :-

1)Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship

2)Candidates who can start the internship between 10th Sep'19 and 10th Oct'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 3 months

4)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests

For more information visit on (http://www.ideabox.co.in)
17th September 2019, 10:34 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development internship at Idea Box Consulting LLP in Delhi :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized University.

2) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

3) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

4) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

5) You have to start the internship between 14th September 2019 and 14th October 2019.

6) You must have knowledge in basic computer operation like MS-Office, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel.

7) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.

You can visit the below website for more information.
http://www.ideabox.co.in/
18th September 2019, 12:25 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility required to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Idea Box Consulting LLP Delhi is given below:-

:-You must be graduate in relevant stream or must be pursuing Master of Business Administration.
:-You should have excellent academic record without any current backlogs.
:-You must have knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Word.
:-You should have expertise in MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel.
:-You should be available for duration of 3 months and must have relevant skills and interests.

You can visit the website http://www.ideabox.co.in/ for more information.
18th September 2019, 08:51 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:

Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Idea Box Consulting LLP Delhi:

>> Graduation in Business Administration, Marketing, or Communications students, pursuing their third year or sixth-semester studies are eligible to apply. Those who are completing the first year or second semester of Master degree courses are also eligible to apply.

>> Candidates must have computer skills, reliable transportation, good personal hygiene, and a professional appearance to be considered.

To apply please send a cover letter and your resume by visiting the official website -> Click Here !!
19th September 2019, 01:57 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Eligibility to apply for the Sales Business Development internship in the Idea Box Consulting LLP:

1. Applicants should know how to use MS-Office, MS-Excel, MS-Word, and MS-PowerPoint, etc.
2. Applicants must complete or study Graduation from a recognized university.
3. Applicants must Interest in sales and business field.
4. Applicants required to work for at least three months as a Sales Business Development internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?