23rd August 2019, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Pidilite Industries Limited Jalandhar?

Hello friends, I want to do an internship of Sales Business Development which is offering by Pidilite Industries Limited Jalandhar. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying such internship. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

28th August 2019, 12:55 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Pidilite Industries Limited Jalandhar?

Please find below the detail information about the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Sales Business Development Internship at Pidilite Industries Limited in Jalandhar.

Eligibility :-
=======
Skills :-
-------
1) You must have good written skill in English.

2) You must have knowledge in sales.

3) You should have good communication skill in English.

4) You should be a good team player.

Other requirements to get eligible are as follows :-

5) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

6) You have to be available for duration of 2 months.

7) You must be from Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Chandigarh and neighboring cities.

8) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.
28th August 2019, 08:55 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Pidilite Industries Limited Jalandhar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to do an internship of Sales Business Development which is offering by Pidilite Industries Limited Jalandhar. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying such internship. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.
Pidilite Industries Limite India-based adhesive manufacturing Organization. The company produces art material, construction chemicals, and other industrial chemicals. Those who interested to apply for the Sales Business Development Internship in Pidilite Industries Limited Jalandhar must satisfy the criteria below.

1) Applicants should belong from Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Chandigarh and neighboring cities
2) Applicants must complete a bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Communications from a recognized university are preferred.
3) Applicants must have Creative, strategic, and resourceful prospecting skills.
4) Applicants should be Tech savvy person with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, basic computer operating systems (iOS or Windows), and familiar with SEO browser tools (Google AdSense, Google Adwords, Yahoo Gemini).

Official website -> Click Here !!
28th August 2019, 12:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Eligibility to apply for the Sales Business Development internship in the Pidilite Industries Limited is given below:

>> Candidates who are interested in the sales field are preferred

>> Candidates with very good communication skills

>> Candidates with suitable interests and expertise

>> Candidates who are available full time

>> Candidates who can do the internship for the period of 2 months

>> Candidates who can start the internship before 21st September, 2019
29th August 2019, 10:53 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Eligibility to apply for the Sales Business Development internship in the Pidilite Industries Limited:

1) Those who are aspiring to make their career in sales field are preferred.
2) You should have good communication skill in English both Oral and writing.
3) You should be available for at least 2 months for Internship training at Pidilite Industries Limited
4) Immediate joiners will be proffered can apply on or before 21st September, 2019
31st August 2019, 02:40 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Pidilite Industries Limited Jalandhar?

The Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Pidilite Industries Limited Jalandhar is given below:-

1. Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in relevant field from a recognized university.

2. Candidate must have knowledge of MS-word, MS-excel with relevant skill.

3. Candidate should have experience of 2- 3 years in the sales field.

4. Candidates will have to be available for 2 months of internship training.

5. Candidates can apply for it before 21st September 2019.

6. Candidates should have Creative, strategic, and resourceful prospecting skills.

You may visit the official website http://www.pidilite.com/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?