23rd August 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Pidilite Industries Limited Jalandhar?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship of Sales Business Development Internship which is available in Pidilite Industries Limited Jalandhar. I would like to know about the qualifications required to apply for this internship in this company.

27th August 2019, 11:50 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Pidilite Industries Limited Jalandhar?

Bachelor's degree in any discipline subject and a minimum of 2-3 years experience in web related marketing and development. Excellent communications and writing skills. Good listening skills.

The Duration of sales Business Development Internship in Pidilite Industries Limited Jalandhar would be of 2 months.

The Last date to apply for sales Business Development Internship in Pidilite Industries Limited Jalandhar is 7th September 2019.

For more information visit on (http://www.pidilite.com)
28th August 2019, 12:58 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Pidilite Industries Limited Jalandhar?

Qualification required to apply for Sales Business Development Internship at Pidilite Industries Limited in Jalandhar .

1) You must have knowledge in sales.

2) You should have good communication skill in English.

3) You should be a good team player.

4) You must have good written skill in English.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
http://www.pidilite.com/
28th August 2019, 08:50 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship of Sales Business Development Internship which is available in Pidilite Industries Limited Jalandhar. I would like to know about the qualifications required to apply for this internship in this company.
Those who have completed a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications recognized university is preferred. Candidates must have good in computer skills, reliable transportation, good personal hygiene, and a professional appearance to be considered at the time of Interview.

To apply please send a cover letter and your resume by visit the official website -> Click Here !!
31st August 2019, 02:30 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Qualification required to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Pidilite Industries Limited Jalandhar?

The qualification required to apply for Sales Business Development INternship in Pidilite Industries Limited Jalandhar is given below:-

1. Candidate must have a Bacherlor's degree in related subject from any recognized university or insitute.

2. Candidate must have knowldege of MS-excel,MS-word with good communication skills.

3. Candidate must have expeirecnce of 2 to 3 years in web related marketing and developemet.

4.Candidate must have command in English.

5. The last date to apply is 7th Septermber 2019.

You may visit the following website for more information http://www.pidilite.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?