6th June 2019, 03:37 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Vedantu Innovations Private Limited?

I want to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Vedantu Innovations Private Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria to apply for an Internship over there.

10th June 2019, 04:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Vedantu Innovations Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Vedantu Innovations Private Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria to apply for an Internship over there.

Applicants who are interested in Sales are eligible to apply for the Business Development internship in Vedantu Innovations Private Limited. Applicants with suitable interests and expertise are eligible to apply for the Sales Business Development internship in Vedantu Innovations Private Limited. Applicants willing to work full time for the period of 6 months are eligible to apply for the Sales Business Development internship in Vedantu Innovations Private Limited. Applicants with the above mentioned skills and from Bangalore are preferred for the Business Development internship in Vedantu Innovations Private Limited.
10th June 2019, 04:16 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Vedantu Innovations Private Limited?

Please find below the detail information about the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Vedantu Innovations Private Limited.

Eligibility :-
---------------
Educational Qualification :-
-----------------------------
You must have completed graduation degree from any recognized university or institute. If you are currently studying in any year of graduation then you are also eligible to apply for this internship.

Skill :-
----------
1) You must have knowledge of selling the product.

2) You must have good communication skill to communicate with customer to know their requirements and provide the products according to their requirements.

Other requirements to get eligible are as follows :-

3) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

4) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

5) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

6) Women who are interested to start or restart their career can also eligible
to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?