15th October 2018, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Emerging Brilliance, Delhi?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to do Social Media Marketing Internship in Emerging Brilliance, Delhi. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in Emerging Brilliance, Delhi. Waiting for your response!

10th December 2018, 06:38 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Emerging Brilliance, Delhi?

Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Emerging Brilliance, Delhi:

Candidates must be available for the part time job/internship to be eligible.

Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

Candidates with skilled in Event Management, Blogging, Google Analytics, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Video Editing, Google AdWords, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Facebook Marketing, Email Marketing, MS-Excel and Video Making are preferred for internship.

I would like to let you know that you can not apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Emerging Brilliance, Delhi now, because there is no requirements for internship in this company. Applications are closed for this internship now. Last date to apply for internship was 15 November 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?