30th September 2018, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Complay Digital Media Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Social Media Marketing in Complay Digital Media Private Limited. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

3rd October 2018, 08:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Complay Digital Media Private Limited?

Normally, those who have degree in Journalism or English language are considered suitable for Social Media Marketing internships, but most of the companies accept any graduate or post graduate.

Just make sure you are willing to start your career in the same field. Selection will be on the basis of interview conducted by the company.
3rd October 2018, 11:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Complay Digital Media Private Limited?

Complay Digital Media Private Limited offers 2 Months Internship for Social Media Marketing. Candidate who will be available for the work from home job/internship for duration of 2 months are eligible to apply. Candidate must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible. Candidate must be skilled in MS-Office, WordPress and MS-Excel to be eligible. Candidate who can start the work from home job/internship between 2nd October 2018 and 1st November 2018 are eligible to apply. Last date to apply for internship is 16 October 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?