13th October 2018, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in HumGenie Private Limited?

Dear friends, I want to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in HumGenie Private Limited. I would like to know about my eligibility for applying Social Media Marketing Internship in this company. Please let me know about my eligibility asap.

26th November 2018, 06:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in HumGenie Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in HumGenie Private Limited:

You must be full time intern for duration of 3 months of internship tenture to be eligible.

You must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

You must be skilled in Social Media Marketing, Blogging and Creative Writing to be eligible.

Candidates who can start the internship between 23rd October 2018 and 27th November 2018 are eligible to apply.

HumGenie Private Limited website is: http://humgenie.com/
9th June 2021, 07:35 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in HumGenie Private Limited?

Eligibility :--

1. Candidates should available for full time (in-office) internship

2. Candidates should start the internship between 23rd October 2018 and 27th November 2018.

3. Candidates should available for duration of 3 month.

4. Candidates should have relevant skills and interests.
29th July 2021, 06:22 PM
Afreen0786

Eligibility criteria:-

*Candidates must have a good knowledge in Blogging

*Candidates must have a good communication skills

*Candidates must have a good knowledge in Social Media Marketing

*Duration- 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?