1st March 2020, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Software Development internship in Sela Technology Solutions Pune?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have heard that Sela Technology Solutions Pune is offering an internship of Software Development. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying for this internship in this company. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

5th March 2020, 02:04 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Software Development internship in Sela Technology Solutions Pune?

Eligibility to apply for Software Development internship in Sela Technology Solutions Pune :-

1) You must have completed your B.Tech/BE/B.Sc. in Computer Science from any recognized university in full time course to get eligible for this internship.

2) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

3) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

4) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

5) You must be from Pune and neighboring cities.

6) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.

7) You must have good knowledge in Java, JavaScript, Linux and Node.js

Last date to apply for this internship is 16th March, 2020.
4th August 2021, 08:24 PM
Afreen0786

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Software Development internship in Sela Technology Solutions Pune?

Eligibility criteria:-

*Candidates must have relevant Skills and Interests

*Candidates must have a knowledge of Jaba8

*Candidates should be available for Full Time in Office

*Duration- 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?