28th November 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Software Development Internship in Erudite Software and Learning Solutions?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Software Development Internship in Erudite Software and Learning Solutions. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in Erudite Software and Learning Solutions?

3rd December 2018, 03:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Software Development Internship in Erudite Software and Learning Solutions?

Software and Learning Solutions*does not offer Software Development Internship currently. At present Software and Learning Solutions offers Digital Marketing, Operations and Content writing internship. Duration of these internship is 1 month. Last date to apply for Digital Marketing and Operations internship is 15 December 2018 and for Content writing internship is 3 December 2018. Candidates who are already graduate and who are pursuing their graduation are eligible to apply. Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

Erudite Software and Learning Solutions is; http://www.eruditelearning.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?